Information for parents about helping babies and young children learn skills for talking
Information from Speech and Language UK
PEEP classes (Parents as Early Education Partners)
Is English your 2nd language?
PEEP EAL Groups provide activities that will help you and your child improve your English.
PEEP target the 0-3 range, with classes for parent/carer and child together. These are PEEP (Parents as Early Education Partners) which is a Nationally accredited programme.
You will receive:
- A warm welcome
- Support and guidance from other parents and practitioners
- Singing and rhymes
- Time to chat about you and your child
- Ideas for play activities that are fun and help children’s learning
- Story time
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PEEPAberdeen
- Telephone: 01224 248389 to see if there are spaces available.
Aberdeen City Libraries – Free Bookbug Sessions
Libraries across Aberdeen City offer free Bookbug sessions. These sessions involve lots of stories and rhyme and they last about 30 minutes.
Places can be booked online and staff in libraries are more than happy to help.