Tips for Talking
These Tips for Talking factsheets developed by I CAN have been translated into a number of languages:
Talk to Your Baby in Your Own Language
The following resources have been made available by National Literacy Trust, external link
- PDF fileEnglish only
- PDF fileEnglish and Arabic
- PDF fileEnglish and Chinese
- PDF fileEnglish and French
- PDF fileEnglish and Gujarati
- PDF fileEnglish and Panjabi
- PDF fileEnglish and Polish
- PDF fileEnglish and Portuguese
- PDF fileEnglish and Tamil
- PDF fileEnglish and Turkish
- PDF fileEnglish and Urdu
- PDF fileEnglish and Welsh
PEEP classes (Parents as Early Education Partners)
Is English your 2nd language?
PEEP EAL Groups provide activities that will help you and your child improve your English.
PEEP target the 0-3 range, with classes for parent/carer and child together. These are PEEP (Parents as Early Education Partners) which is a Nationally accredited programme.
You will receive:
- A warm welcome
- Support and guidance from other parents and practitioners
- Singing and rhymes
- Time to chat about you and your child
- Ideas for play activities that are fun and help children’s learning
- Story time
Tuesday 1.30-2.30pm PEEP classes at Cornhill Community Centre, Beechwood Road
Friday 10am – 11am PEEP classes at Tillydrone Family Centre, Pennan Road
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PEEPAberdeen
- Telephone: 01224 248389 to see if there are spaces available.