Tips for Talking
These Tips for Talking factsheets developed by I CAN have been translated into a number of languages:
PEEP classes (Parents as Early Education Partners)
Is English your 2nd language?
PEEP EAL Groups provide activities that will help you and your child improve your English.
PEEP target the 0-3 range, with classes for parent/carer and child together. These are PEEP (Parents as Early Education Partners) which is a Nationally accredited programme.
You will receive:
- A warm welcome
- Support and guidance from other parents and practitioners
- Singing and rhymes
- Time to chat about you and your child
- Ideas for play activities that are fun and help children’s learning
- Story time
Tuesday 1.30-2.30pm PEEP classes at Cornhill Community Centre, Beechwood Road
Friday 10am – 11am PEEP classes at Tillydrone Family Centre, Pennan Road
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PEEPAberdeen
- Telephone: 01224 248389 to see if there are spaces available.